@samarth___haware

Samarth Haware | समर्थ @samarth___haware

21| pune | India | 🇮🇳 FENCER ❤️ SABER MANCHESTER UNITED ❤️ As long as there is 1% chance I will make up 99% with hard work

अब देखो तो हम पास है लेकिन
सोचो कितनी दूरी है
अब कैसी ये मज़बूरी है
अब सोचो कितनी दूरी है ❤️
@samarth___haware

अब देखो तो हम पास है लेकिन सोचो कितनी दूरी है अब कैसी ये मज़बूरी है अब सोचो कितनी दूरी है ❤️

Everyday is good day for ride ❤️
#144km #apriliars125#longride
.
.
Done with 6000km
@samarth___haware

Everyday is good day for ride ❤️ #144km #apriliars125 #longride . . Done with 6000km

Happy birthday love ❤️
.
.
 The motivation behind everything 😌
@samarth___haware

Happy birthday love ❤️ . . The motivation behind everything 😌

Happy Birthday To The Man Who Taught us To Never Give Up Even If There is Only 1% Of Chance, You Taught us Tough Times never last but tough people do and you showed the world that Hardwork can beat Talent ❤

Happy Birthday King 👑🙏🔥
@samarth___haware

Happy Birthday To The Man Who Taught us To Never Give Up Even If There is Only 1% Of Chance, You Taught us Tough Times never last but tough people do and you showed the world that Hardwork can beat Talent ❤ Happy Birthday King 👑🙏🔥

Best with rest 😂😂
Ps : ( middle one is best ❤️)
@samarth___haware

Best with rest 😂😂 Ps : ( middle one is best ❤️)

Happy birthday swipe for beautiful pictures 💥
@samarth___haware

Happy birthday swipe for beautiful pictures 💥

GEMS 🔴🔵⚪ 📸: @samiksha_1506
@samarth___haware

GEMS 🔴🔵⚪ 📸: @samiksha 1506

Some pictures dosent need caption ❤️ I love you more than anything in this world ❤️
@samarth___haware

Some pictures dosent need caption ❤️ I love you more than anything in this world ❤️

No wonder why it is called peaceful place of Punjab 💯
@samarth___haware

No wonder why it is called peaceful place of Punjab 💯

For every dark night there is bright day ❤️
📸@rrg___02
@samarth___haware

For every dark night there is bright day ❤️ 📸@rrg 02

Where there is will there is way ❤️
@samarth___haware

Where there is will there is way ❤️

Next